In winter more than ever, it's essential to get ourselves out there. If you're not motivated for yourself, then consider your friends may be the ones who need a mental boost. Socializing is a time tested way to boost endorphines.
Winter Socializing Ideas
- A bundled up short walk outdoors.
- A cup of tea and a game of cards.
- Cutting snowflakes. supplies: paper, scissors.
- Call a friend who's far away and catch up.
- Skype or facetime your grandparents.
Before you head out on your walk or launch into a game of cards, warm up your body with this fantastic 8 minute yoga flow on Akimboo